Microtech Earns ISO 9001:2015 Certification
Microtech Welding Corp is pleased to announce its certification under the new ISO9001:2015 standard. We earned the certification after completing the required transition audit performed by NQA Global Assurance in September 2018. The ISO 9001:2015 standard demonstrates Microtech’s commitment to consistently providing products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements.
The new standard has several changes with a heavy emphasis on risk management throughout the entire organization and extending to all stakeholders. Compliance areas include such topics as:
- Quality management system requirements, including documenting information, planning, and determining process interactions
- Responsibilities of management
- Resource management, including human resources and an organization’s work environment
- Product realization, including the steps from design to delivery
- Measurement, analysis, and improvement of the QMS through activities such as internal audits and corrective and preventive action
Commenting on this important achievement, Don Laukhuf, Quality Manager, stated; “The smooth transition and focus the new standard has on risk management demonstrates our commitment to quality and our quality management system.” Vice President of Business Development, Doyle McCauley added, “We believe this transition continues to maintain Microtech Welding as a leader in the industry, and we look forward to working with our customers as their micro welding needs evolve.”
By achieving the ISO 9001:2015 certification, we continue to demonstrate our ability to effectively and efficiently provide a quality management system while continuously improving our products and services as well as our internal processes. Click here to view the ISO 9001:2015 certificate.